Twelve Places to Find Sit N Go Poker Turnamen Secrets, First of all, are there really any so called sit n go turnamen secrets to be found anywhere? Are there treasure chests full of secrets just sitting around waiting to be discovered? The answer is a huge, Yes! Today, there are plenty of hold’em and sit n go treasure chests loaded with all of the secrets that you could ever hope to know. You can think of this article as a treasure map. With it, we are about to embark on a journey of richly rewarding discovery Agen poker terpercaya.
But, a word to the wise. There are a lot of treasure maps floating around. Some make substantial claims about the contents of their chests. Unfortunately, some of their contents are a lot less substantial than their claims. Of course, every treasure hunt has its challenges. Ours will be to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. To find those elusive sit n go secrets that will help us to become extremely successful players. Maybe even overnight. We would hope.
But, could it really be that easy? Simply finding a collection of sit n go secrets, and becoming an overnight success. What do you think? Could a would be athlete read a book, and become a Gold Medal winner? Nope. Could a would be marksman watch a video, and hit the bullseye? Nope. It takes a whole lot more than knowledge alone to become a champion at anything. It takes additional stuff, like blood, sweat, and tears. You know what I mean. Years and years of practice, pelatihan, desire, and sacrifice.
Here is the truth of the matter: there is more good poker information (aka secrets) available right now at our fingertips than we could digest in a lifetime. Information is available literally everywhere. And, most of it at little or no biaya. Many great players and poker pros contribute their very best ideas simply in the spirit of improving a game that they love.
So, where do we start looking? Here are twelve suggestions for finding all the secrets you may ever need:
1) Watch YouTube poker videos. An especially good one is Daniel Negreanu’s, Advanced Poker Panduan.
2) Participate in Poker Forums and Blogs. Reading and posting comments really sharpens your thinking. The more you contribute, the richer your penghargaan.
3) Subscribe to poker newsletters. Most are published monthly, and written by some of the best players and thinkers around.
4) Read books. I have never read a bad poker book (no matter how bad it was). Every book, even the stinkers, have something to offer.
5) Rail-bird. Online rail-birding is sederhana and bountiful. Just cek your poker site’s leader-board, and watch the leaders play. Great lessons are available just for the watching. Some of the leaders also have their own web-sites and blogs.
6) Hire a coach. Many poker pros now offer various forms of online coaching.
7) Watch instructional DVDs. One of my favourites is Final Table Poker with Phil Gordon.
8) Subscribe to poker magazines. Poker magazines are a monthly treasure chest of fresh poker ideas and information.
9) Unduh ebooks and ecourses. But, be careful because some are expensive. So, be sure you know the author. The better ones include audio, video, and hand history ulasan. Some even include limited coaching.
10) Utilize software programs. This can take some research as there are many to choose from. Find one (or more) that help while you play, and afterward for critical ulasan of your play.
11) Watch TV, and online radio and TV. The radio programs offer many intervius with some of the greatest players.
12) Visit sites with awesome konten. There are many, probably more than you could ever visit. Some are public, and some are privat for members only.
Sound like a lot of work? It is. But, everything you could ever need to know to improve your game is somewhere in these twelve places.
And, here is the best part. Every learning pengalaman reveals new secrets. That’s right. As your knowledge expands, so does your recognition of secrets. And, as you are able to recognize and assimilate secrets, your knowledge expands. Like they say, the more you know, the more you know. So in a sense, there really are no secrets. At least, none that we cannot find once we are ready to look.
I guess I sound like I am talking in circles. So, here is my poin, stated more to the poin: there are no poker secrets. There are no magis bullets or magis potions, either. As you seek to improve, everything that you need to know to improve will be revealed. It is only the seeking that is important. This is because you will only seek when you are ready to understand what you find. And, it is not until you are ready, that you will understand what you find.
Essentially, therein is the origin of the saying that, ‘poker takes a lifetime to learn’. Poker is learned slowly and in layers, something like the skins of an onion. A young onion is small and without many skins. As the onion matures, it grows in size. There are many more skins, and each is larger than the one before. Poker knowledge is like the skins of an onion. You cannot have a large, fully encompassing skin of knowledge, until many smaller skins have preceded. Adding those skins of knowledge is a slow process. In the kasus of both the player and the onion, it is a lifetime process. And also, as in the kasus of the onion, with proper nourishment, each skin of knowledge will be added.
So, do not be misguided into thinking that a treasure chest of secrets will shorten your learning process, allowing you to become an overnight success. Nope. It will only be a baggy skin that you will still have to grow into.